Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Fork - Jan. 7 2008

I was sent home with a fork today, and I really did not know what to do with it, she said blog about this fork, it is your first assignment. I came home and went to my sister samantha and held up the fork and said, "look sam this is my home work!" She looked at it and replied, " your home work is a spoon." I could have died laughing, I said, " no, I looked at the fork funny, no it's not a spoon." It was so funny I figured that it had served it purpose for the day. I laid it down on the counter and it seems to be a popular item around the house today, cause then my son got a hold of it and was using it to lift the box of easy mac up and down, he said, " look mom it's talking." so much activity for this simple little fork. I told him to quit it and thus far it has stayed where I left it, no telling if it will be there in the morning.

No comments: