Monday, February 18, 2008

beastly woman at McDonalds

I am sure that more interesting things will happen to me today, but I thought I would share what has happened so far. I took my children to McDonald's for lunch today, and we had to get their lunch my lunch and my mom and dad something for lunch. Well in all the scramble of remembering all I was supposed to buy I forgot to get me a large sweet tea. So I calmly get back in line (my food has not even come yet) and I wait patiently to oder my tea. There is a very large beastly trailer park trash looking woman in front of me who also has her really fat nasty husband with her and like four children (who amazingly looked healthy). I wait and my children are a little jumpy so I coax them to stand still that I am waiting in line, well at this point we are now waiting behind the very large nasty woman who has to corrupt all her children with soda pop. After she fills all six cups with ice and fills all six cups with soda, I am finally given the right to approach the ice machine, she turns to me and asks me, "you don't have many patience do you?" I stared in amazement, what? I said. Did I offend you because I am an excitable person and I was waiting behind you? she answers yes you did offend me, I sarcastically replied well I am so sorry, please accept me apology for offending you. you big fat B****! I continue to mumble because at this point I am offended and furious, I mumbled something like well you don't have much common sense do ya, she hears me and replies excuse me, and I looked back at her and said well you don't have any common sense that was so rude of you! I got my stuff and left the building wishing that I knew which car was hers cause it wouldn't be a good car anymore. (probably good I didn't know). Just venting for a moment, thought everyone would get a good laugh out of this one, nasty twit didn't need to be eating McDonald's anyway, and I know she didn't need the caffeine the soda had in it. Truth be known she was probably insecure about whether or not I was being impatient cause she knew she was taking forever at the only ice machine in the building. Maybe some milk might have been a better choice for her young children than soda. I dunno just some thoughts I had.

No comments: