Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday,... The cleaning of the fish tank.

Today we cleaned out our dirty nasty fish tank, I forget about the fish all the time cause unlike dogs or cats they don't remind you of anything. My cat will meow and become really annoying real fast if he wants out or wants food, and the dogs are always bugging especially if you have food. So it is hard to forget about them. But the fish don't do anything but quietly swim so I tend to forget about them, to feed them or clean their tank so today was a big day. Today was the day that we had to move the poor little fish and clean the tank completely, removing the old rocks and all. I didn't take a before picture, but now I wish I had cause it would have made these pictures so much more valuable.
This is our newly cleaned fish tank!


I washed this eal thingy and some of the paint came off.


This is my snail guy saying "no fishing!".


One more of our clean fish tank before we put the fish back in it, So I bet you wonder where are the fish that was in it now?


Here they are in this itty bitty teeny weeny fish bowl, I bet they are going crazy in there.




No comments: