Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday

I got all my flash home work done, yea me! I sold my first book on amazon, yea me again!
I didn't really do anything fun or cool but somehow it was a good day anyway. I spent the day working on my computer, but the one thing that was different than any other time was that I did not have the TV playing in the background to keep me company. I don't know about everybody else but I usually leave the TV on as if it is my company or something. Felt kind of good to leave it off all day, and I got a whole lot less distracted. I was lonely though, with out the constant voices coming from my very favorite appliance. I began to think that if it had feelings it might be lonely too, because it is so used to being used, maybe it would feel neglected, oh well i guess. Just some random thoughts I had today.

Some random Tv pictures, they made me think of how my TV might have felt since I didn't use it today!
This is a depressed TV!


This is a TV thinking about ending it all!


This is a TV that did!

Just kidding, but it was funny any how!!!

No comments: