Monday, February 25, 2008

My Bliss

I live in the living room of my parents house, I have been planning my own room for quite a while now, but have not started to take down the old walls yet (which is an important step before new walls can go up). Here are some pictures of where I sleep and store my stuff as of now.


This is my bed, right nest to the couch.


The really old computer the children have games on to play, my bed, and my dresser. You see the front door? Welcome to my bedroom! oh wait this is the living room, not fun to live in the living room.

Which brings me to my bliss, the act I am doing is not necessarily the blissful part. It is the result of my act that is going to be the blissful part.

Here is how I spent my 2 hours and 40 minutes in bliss, it all starts like this.



I have materials just sitting around


My old door and my new door, I gotta get this going.



This is my old window still in with my new window under it,
The new window is going to be so nice


More materials,........
Time to get started.



Getting ready to start yanking the wall down.



I couldn't get the nail out, man what kind of nails are these?


Damn nails!



The nails never did come out, so I yanked it off!!!



Ya know, before this I didn't know that this is what siding looked like on the inside,...
pretty crappy.


And the walls come down!


So much done, so much more to do!


And I am done for the day, 2 hours and 40 minutes to accomplish nearly nothing,
at least it's a start.
I'll keep up to date improvements as they happen!

No comments: