Monday, February 25, 2008

What the bleep do we know?

After we watched the movie, I had so many things running through my head. The part about water really got me thinking. I have so many problems that I cannot seem to control, and the explanation of addiction totally made sense to me. I have tried to think of things differently everyday, and for the most part I think the different point of view does help keep me in check. I really liked the movie, I think that I might try to find the sequel so I can see what it has to say, Many of the ideas they had are things I have thought about in depth for a very long time, I feel that hearing their point of view helps bring clarity to a fuzzy world, I will probably watch it again. I think that the ultimate message for me through it was, you are what you think you are; and thoughts are the most powerful tool we have. I love the human mind, with all of it's simplicity and complexity. What an amazing organ!

No comments: