Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Monday February 4th 2008

Class today, hmmmm. Well what can I say, I had a unique experience. I actually had fun though. We went outside, and were told not to leave the block but have a unique experience, so I stood there and talked to other students. Not really what I was supposed to do I guess, but after a while we went inside and we wanted to go up to the balcony, they said no, that was a bummer, but we got free long sleeved T-shirts, yea! Anyways, then me and another girl went to the freight elevator to go back to the right floor, I had never been in that elevator so I wanted to see what it was like. I like that one better; if I need to ride an elevator in that building again I will go to that one. Then we couldn't find our teacher; I had left my drink in the class and was getting really thirsty, oh well. We sat around and talked some more. I talk to people that day that I had never talked to before, it was really kind of cool. I liked talking to new people. Later another student came up the stairs and told us to come down with him to where everybody was hiding from us. We got down there and we all talked about our unique experiences, it was funny, and I had a good time. I really do look forward to what we will do in that class because I never know what to expect, and I like it that way.

No comments: